The September meeting of the Rosedale Neighborhood Assn will be held Monday, Sept. 25, 2017 from 7-8:30 PM at the Yarborough Branch of the Austin Public Library. All are welcome!
- Residential Parking Permits—
- 39 1/2 St between Tonkawa and Bailey
- 39 1/2 St between Tonkawa and Rosedale
- Draught House Zoning Request
- Discussion on end of year RNA meetings
Due to the weather, the power outage at Congregation Beth Israel, the safety of our community, and the Mayor’s efforts in trying to help people from other areas affected by the flooding, the meeting with Mayor Adler at Congregation Beth Israel on Monday, August 28th at 6:45pm has been canceled.
Stay tuned for future notifications.
Rosedale Steering Committee
Please remember to join us on Monday, August 28th at the August meeting of the Rosedale Neighborhood Association, Mayor Adler will join Rosedale neighbors to discuss CodeNEXT. This meeting takes place at 6:45pm in Smith Auditorium at Congregation Beth Israel, 3901 Shoal Creek Blvd, Austin, TX 78756. Enter at the circle driveway. Smith Auditorium is the building to the right.
At the August meeting of the Rosedale Neighborhood Association, Mayor Adler will join Rosedale neighbors to discuss CodeNEXT. This meeting takes place at 6:45pm on Monday, August 28th in Smith Auditorium at Congregation Beth Israel, 3901 Shoal Creek Blvd, Austin, TX 78756.
Enter at the circle driveway. Smith Auditorium is the building to the right. Please mark your calendars!
Most months, meetings of the Rosedale Neighborhood Association take place at 7pm on the 4th Monday. Our meetings are usually held in a meeting room at the Yarborough Library on Hancock. Watch the neighborhood e-mail list and the RNA website for announcements of agenda and location.
- Update on CodeNEXT: Meeting w/ Mayor Adler on August 28
- Recap of 4th of July Parade & Carnival
- End of Summer pool party at Ramsey Pool
Don’t miss the Rosedale 4th of July Parade and the glorious return of the Carnival at Ramsey Park. 10 am to noon on the 4th (that’s today!!)!
Meet at the park pavilion at 9:30 to decorate your bikes and wagons. The parade starts at 10 am… a pedestrian stroll around the park. Pets and kids and bikes and strollers welcome.
After the parade enjoy some cold watermelon and choose a partner for the community water balloon toss contest.
Then at 10:30 wander over to the ticket table and enjoy our neighborhood kids carnival. Fishing booth and duck pond and lots of other activities. Have a snack and cold drink and have rose painted on your cheek! Proceeds are dedicated to park improvements.
See you all there!
Rosedale Neighborhood Association
The April meeting of the Rosedale Neighborhood Assn will be held Monday, April 24, 2017 at 7 PM at the Yarborough Branch of the Austin Public Library. All are welcome!
- Rezoning request for 2401 Hancock Drive—presented by owner’s representative Jewels Nickells and Amanda Swor (Drenner Group).
- Sidewalk Master Plan and Sidewalk Improvements in Rosedale—John Eastman (City of Austin) and Michael Gaudini (Council Member Pool’s Office).
- BCRC Update: (A) Request for neighborhood sidewalk priorities related to The Grove and (B) Park planning update—Nick/Megan & other RNA members
- CodeNEXT Update: Maps have been released for public view—Teresa Holmes.
- 4th of July Party/Parade: need some volunteers—Rachel Gray.
- Other Items