June 22nd, the fourth Monday of the month, is the next Rosedale Neighborhood Association meeting. The agenda contains a number of important issues for Rosedale. The meeting starts at 6:45 pm at the Yarborough Library on Hancock. As always, all are welcome to attend and participate!
The agenda for this month’s meeting includes:
- Ramsey Park Improvements Update
- July 4th Carnival and call for volunteers
- 1403 W. 45th Street, Variance Requests — Board of Adjustment. Applicant is seeking variances for lot size, setbacks, and other minor items to construct a single-family residence.
- 4705 & 4707 Rosedale Avenue, Variance Requests — Board of Adjustment. Applicant is seeking variances to the Land Development Code to replace existing duplexes.
- Bull Creek Road Property (The Grove at Shoal Creek) — Update to be provided of the PUD rezoning status and process. Seeking input from the neighborhood.
- Triangle Development, PUD Amendment Request — Applicant is seeking a PUD Amendment to alter height restrictions. Update to be provided.
You are cordially invited to attend.