Monday, September 28th, is the next Rosedale Neighborhood Association meeting. Whether you use the pool, the park, or just drive in and out of Rosedale, this month’s agenda contains issues that affect you. The meeting starts at 6:45 pm at the Yarborough Library on Hancock. As always, all are encouraged to attend and participate.
The agenda for this month’s meeting includes:
- SWIM 512 Neighborhood Talk: City of Austin discussion and solicitation for concerns with Ramsey Pool
- Ramsey Park update: Happenings at the park
- Board of Adjustment Variance Request for 1403 W. 45 St. – Discussion on additional concerns raised by neighbors on this proposed variance request
- The Grove Development – Update from RNA’s representative to the Bull Creek Road Coalition (BCRC)
- Nominating Committee – Appoint members to serve on Nominating Committee