Here’s the schedule:
9:30 am — meet at the bleachers at the northwest corner of the park to decorate bikes, strollers, pets, and yourselves
10:00 am — promenade around the park
10:15 am — enjoy cold watermelon and a water balloon toss
10:30 am — migrate to the center of the park for carnival games, cold drinks, and delicious baked goods
Thank you to our generous local restaurants and neighbors for donating the wonderful food including:
- breakfast tacos from Taco Shack
- kolaches from The Kolache Factory
- pecan pies from Tiny Pies
- pastries from Upper Crust Bakery
- home-made baked goods from our neighbors
- cold drinks from Melanie McLeroy and Taurus Training
- water from Frost Bank, Glenda Ripley, and Rosedale Baptist Church
We are one lucky neighborhood!! If you would like to bring baked goods for the carnival, please bring it to the bake sale table by 10 am. If you’re too busy to bake, we also welcome store-bought goods. The items do not need to be individually wrapped.
Tickets for the carnival games and drinks will be sold at the basketball court. Tickets are .50 each. Cash is accepted for the bake sale. All funds raised from the Ramsey Park celebration will go directly to benefit Ramsey Park.
See you on Saturday!
Mindy Marble and Rachel Gray
Ramsey Park Carnival co-chairs